Welcome to LFS 2019 We look forward to spending the day with you!
This years theme is
Building the Local Food Movement: From the Soil Up
The Local Food Summit is for all people interested in building a more sustainable, just and diverse local food system in the Huron Valley, to gather, connect and learn more.
At the summit there will be
- Local Speakers
- Presentations by local and international experts
- Break out sessions with facilitated discussions
- Producer and land steward specific information
- Opportunities to share and celebrate stories from our local farmers and citizens.
- Informal networking, the one thing you are certain to find at LFS any year you attend, is connections and conversations with new and old friends.
- Delicious food made with local ingredients from local Chefs!
Our website is a great place to get all the info about day of logistics. The most up to date schedule for the day will be posted HERE. If you want to know more about speakers or workshop facilitators see the speakers page.
Check out THIS STORY about our 10th Local Food Summit to see what it was like to be an attendee.